Apricot AI, LLC
Policy: Privacy and Information Use
This Policy concerning Privacy and Information Use describes how Mindgrasp collects, uses, and shares (when necessary) your personal information. Unlike many businesses, we strive to collect only the minimum amount of personal information necessary for our services to function. We are fully committed to protecting your private, personal information from disclosure to anyone or any company outside of the Mindgrasp family. We do not utilize third-party cookies. To the extent that we use or may use first-party cookies, they neither collect nor store personal information about you. The information Mindgrasp requires is limited to that which you provide at the time of your enrollment. Our services require certain information from you in order for you to be able to use those services. Each user’s information is unique and is maintained separately. You will be given an opportunity to review this information before using Mindgrasp. You also can view this information at any time, either in settings related to those features and/or online at www.mindgrasp.ai/privacypolicy.
How do we define “Personal Information?"
Personal information means information about you that can be used to identify you, and may include but is not limited to your name, address, email address, phone number, and social media identifiers.
Your Privacy Rights at Mindgrasp
At Mindgrasp, we believe strongly in each individual’s privacy rights. This means that you have our commitment to ensure that information that directly identifies you or may be used to indirectly identify you, will be kept private. We also strive to limit the types of personal information we require. Our goal is for you to use our product, not to worry about how we are using your information! We may, however, use de-identified, aggregated information for various purposes. At Mindgrasp, we respect your ability to know, access, correct, transfer, restrict the processing of, and delete your personal information. We provide these rights to our customers and our service to you is not in any way dependent on the selections you make concerning your personal information. To help protect the security of your personal information, you must sign-in to your account and through this process your identity will be verified.
What information do we collect?
At Mindgrasp, we believe that you should not have to choose between service and privacy. This means that we strive to collect only the personal information that we need. The personal information we collect depends on how you interact with Mindgrasp. When you create an Mindgrasp Username, purchase and/or activate our service, download a software update, connect to our services, contact us (including by social media), participate in an online survey, or otherwise interact with Mindgrasp, we may collect a variety of information, including, some or all of which may be securely stored or transmitted to support our services:
• Account Information. Your Mindgrasp login and related account details, including email address, and account information.
• Contact Information. Information such as name, email address, physical address, phone number, or other contact information.
• Payment and Transaction Information. Information about your billing address and method of payment, such as bank details, credit, debit, or other payment card information. • Fraud Prevention Information. Information used to help identify and prevent fraud.
• Usage Information. Information about your activity on and use of our offerings, such as app launches/logins, product interaction; crash information, performance and other diagnostic information; and other usage Information
• Other Information You Provide to Us. Details such as the content of your communications with Mindgrasp, including interactions with customer support and contacts through social media channels. Please note that you are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested. However, if you choose not to do so, in many cases we will not be able to provide you with our products or services or respond to requests you may have. Mindgrasp’s Use of Personal Information Mindgrasp uses personal information to power our services, to process your transactions, to communicate with you, for security and fraud prevention, and to comply with law. We will not use personal information for any other purposes without your consent.
• Communicate with You. To respond to communications, reach out to you about your transactions or account, market our products and services, provide other relevant information, or request information or feedback. From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about purchases and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information is important to your interaction with Mindgrasp, you may not opt out of receiving these important notices.
• Security and Fraud Prevention. To protect individuals, employees, and Mindgrasp and for loss prevention and to prevent fraud, including to protect individuals, employees, and Mindgrasp for the benefit of all our users, and prescreening or scanning uploaded content for potentially illegal content, including child sexual exploitation material. 3
• Personal Information Used for Personalization. You can learn more about how relevant services use information to personalize your experience by reviewing the privacy information presented when you first use our service that asks to use your personal information. We make this information available at all times in your Mindgrasp account and online at (www.mindgrasp.ai/privacypolicy).
• Partners. At times, Mindgrasp may partner with third parties to provide services or other offerings. We require any such partners to protect your personal information. We will never share your information with a third-party partner without your prior consent.
• Others. Mindgrasp may share personal information with others at your direction or with your consent. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users, or in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale. Protection of Personal Information Security is the foundation of protecting privacy. Like many companies, we use a combination of physical security and technical and administrative safeguards. We utilize advanced security features, and we are constantly working to improve on these safeguards to help keep your personal information secure. For more information, visit www.mindgrasp.ai.
Children and Personal Information
We understand the importance of safeguarding the personal information of children, which we define as an individual under the age of 16 or the equivalent age as specified by law in your jurisdiction.
Cookies and Other Technologies
Mindgrasp’s website, online services, and interactive applications, do not use any third-party “cookies” or other technologies such as web beacons. Our sites may, to optimize user experiences, use the following cookies:
• Communications Cookies. These cookies are used to enable network traffic to and from Mindgrasp’s systems, including by helping us detect any errors.
• Strictly Necessary Cookies. These cookies are set as required to provide a specific feature or service that you have accessed or requested. For example, they allow us to display our websites in the proper format and language, to authenticate and verify your transactions.
Transfer of Personal Information Between Countries