The ideal candidate is passionate about technology and innovation and has the ability to cultivate and grow a customer following
• Build professional relationships with the brand and represent our company professionally
• Give the best service to our clients on their terms
• Seek technology and product knowledge to build your expertise
• Work with the team to register new users and answer product questions
You own this if you have…
• Excellent communication and people skills
• A self-motivated, goal oriented focus
• The ability to excel in a team environment
• The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
We’ve got you covered…
Our employees are our most important asset and that’s reflected in our benefits. Including:
• Based on your performance, you will have a chance to join our travel team!
-New York, Las Vegas, Chicago, Nashville and so on. (Hotel, Flight, Meal, is on us)
• There is opportunity for call back since we attend new markets every other month
• Learn about new trends in the technology market.
• Ongoing career coaching and personal development.
· Excellent communication and people skills
· A self-motivated, goal oriented focus
· Passionate about technology and styling and has the ability to cultivate and grow a customer following
· The ability to excel in a team environment
· The ability to prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
· Associates must be committed to assist in set-up and break-down of the booth for the show.
· High school or equivalent (Preferred)
· Experience in retail sales is a plus
· Assist in set up by organizing the show booth, steaming and sample sizing
· A new user registration includes creating the account & do a demo of how it works
· Understand, learn, and utilize our technology systems to register new users correctly and in a timely manner.
· Model and promote the brands by wearing our brand apparel during the duration of the event.
· Must be able to work efficiently in high volume traffic.
· Seek technology and product knowledge to build your expertise
· Organize and maintain the cleanliness of the show site by efficiently doing go-backs.
· Upsell the products and maintain exceptional customer service skills that bring satisfaction to the customers.
· Build and manage positive and friendly manners to customer, associate, and peer relationships.
· Engage with buyers to promote sales by using your own technology and product knowledge of current trends.
· Assist in Break down/wrap up by packing items in respective boxes.
· Based on your performance, you will have a chance to join our travel team!-New York, Las Vegas, Chicago, Nashville and so on. (Hotel, Flight, Meal, is on us)
· Building a business network. This position provides an opportunity to have full exposure to some of the most successful boutique owners & buyers in the industry
· There is opportunity for call back since we attend market every other month
· Learn about new trends in the technology market.
· Ongoing career coaching and personal development
Dynamic, exciting and friendly work environment where employees are valued
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Temporary, Internship
Pay: $110.00 – $150.00 per day
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- College Park, MD 89109: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Day Shift (Required)
Work Location: In person